Winter is the perfect time to indulge in some hearty meals that warm you up from the inside out. If you’re on the lookout for a place that serves up delicious, feel-good dishes, look no further than Yami at El Ridge Corner. Whether you’re in the mood for a cosy lunch or a satisfying dinner, their menu has something for everyone. To help you navigate their offerings, we’ve compiled a list of our top recommendations.
- Butter Chicken Curry: If you’re a fan of rich, aromatic curries, then Yami’s Butter Chicken Curry is a must-try. Served with rice, poppadom, chutney and banana, this dish will warm you up and leave you feeling satisfied.
- Spare Rib Pizza: Who doesn’t love pizza, no matter the weather? Yami’s Spare Rib Pizza is a winner, loaded with deboned spare rib basted in rib sauce, and layered with napolitana sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- The Legendary Sputnik Burger: If you’re a burger fan, then you have to try Yami’s Legendary Sputnik Burger. This burger boasts two pure beef patties that have been grilled on an open flame, crumbed and fried mushrooms, aged cheddar cheese and garlic sauce. Garnished with gherkins, tomato, lettuce, red onion and mayo, and served with your choice of fries or onion rings.
- Arrabbiata Pasta: Pasta is always a good idea, and Yami’s Arrabbiata Pasta is a simple yet classic dish with a bit of a chilli kick. This pasta is made with napolitana sauce, olives, fresh basil, and a touch of chilli, with your choice of penne, spaghetti or fettuccini.
- Sweet Tooth? Let’s get waffles: Yami boasts a range of fresh waffles to suit your sweet tooth needs, and our top pick is the Bar-One Waffle.
If you haven’t visited Yami yet, this is your sign to pop by El Ridge Corner for a hearty, feel-good meal.
View Yami’s full menu here.